Semalam berpeluang ke Perasmian Penutup Sukma 2012 yang berlangsung dengan gilang gemilang terbilang nya di Stadium Darul Makmur, Kuantan.
Since I didn't managed to attend the opening ceremony as it held on my final weeks, that's why I am so excited to attend the closing ceremony. After working hours at 5.30pm, I quickly drove back and get changed. Then, we went to McDonalds at Bandar Indera Mahkota to buy our dinner. On that time, the police were already in the city to control the traffic. I think they did a great job.
The ceremony started at 9.00pm after the arrival of Prime Minister, Dato Seri Najib Razak. I couldn't believe I saw him with my two lovely eyes. wehuuu. Yes, he's so adorable.
There were great performances by Siti Nurhaliza, Altimet, One Nation Emcees and young dancers from all schools in Kuantan. Well, Terengganu have won this tournament 4 times in a row. Wow!
It was such a colourful, harmony and wonderful ceremony.






