Friday, September 28, 2012

Mom & Me.


All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy - OSCAR WILDE

Yes, its true. People around me started to say that I'm just like my mother. She is a gorgeous woman that always besides my dad. I do not whether my uncle make up this story or what. He said that when I was little I become so famous, as the villagers cant stop talking about my cuteness. (Oh, if Joy know this, he will boo-ing me immediately). You need evidence? ok.,please Google. HAHA.

Well, my mother such a wonderful, beautiful, polite woman I ever met. Kami adik beradik juga dididik seperti itu juga. Menjaga penampilan diri, bercakap sopan, menghormati orang tua, dll. Ini bukan kisah dogengan atau bodek-membodek. Ini kisah betul. Well, let me tell you a story. One day, we when to my dad's boss house in Bukit Jalil. There was an old lady (his boss mother) told that my mother was so gorgeous. Ok, this is the dialogue. 

OL: Bila datang?
M: Oh, baru je.
OL: Ini siapa? (Merujuk kepada abah saya, En Zairon)
M: Ini suami saya.
OL: Laaa, ingatkan anak dara lagi. Cantik.

(And everyone burst into laughter)

Hahahha, this is madness. How come my 51 years old mother can just look like anak dara. Ok. harus belajar ilmu awet muda dengan mama mulai sekarang.

Salam Jumaat. :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers