Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Future family?


Yesterday, I was spending my evening at Joy's place with his lovely family. They were having a birthday party for his dad that I already called him "Abah". Well, membiasakan diri apa salahnya. HAHHA. His mom was a really great cooker. She served us with Nasi Tomato, rendang, nasi impit, and bla bla. Its so nice to  share a good time with them. 

Unfortunately, Joy was not around. He has already back to Seri Iskandar. Sooobbs. 

Oh, btw, happy birthday abah. May happiness always be yours. And not forget to my sister, Rina who celebrate her 20th birthday today. Do behave yourself and stop fighting with our little sister.! 
She will be leaving us to Semarang, Jawa Tengah for International Exchange Student Program this Friday. Oh. I gonna miss her so much. Ya ya ya you are great listener ok! HAHHA.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers