Instead of shopping, a day out with girlfriends is another therapy for me. Laughing, talking, gossiping and eating will be the main activities every we met.
Well, today, I didnt plan for going out as my "gold" was immersed into the sea. It means, I dont have a lots of money anymore you ooolls. So, I woke up and staring towards the ceiling "Eh, apa aku nak buat hari ni ye". I took my "ordinary handphone" (everyone were going crazy with smartphone nowadays) and sign in for twitter. Scroll down the timeline was my routine every day to stalk people. Then, I saw Shud (my friend since diploma) tweeting about going out with Najah, Irni and Fana to Mid Valley. Without thinking any longer, I tweet to follow them toooo.!
Today, it was held Job Fair at there, so Irni wanted to "hunt" for a quantity surveyor position in construction company. We accompany her to search the best construction company for the position. Then, we were wandering around the shopping complex.
For a whole day, everyone were talking about their new job. I like wooowww!.,next year it gonna be my turn to jump into the "career world" and I hope that I'm strong enough to face it.

