Oh! Like I had tweet before, JB stands for Johor Bahru, not Justin Bieber yaww. KihKihKih.
Johor Bahru is one of the states in Malaysia that I rarely visit. I don't know why. Perhaps because of its locate at the end of the west coast of Malaysia and it takes about 3-4 hours from Shah Alam. But, it doesnt mean I did care about Johor Bahru. Every time I asked my Johorean friends about Johor Bahru, they will replied this, "Alaaa, johor takde papela. Serius. Kalau kau pergi mesti bosan" . Well well like I care, I didn't trust them actually. Haha. I believe there were something amazing in this states. So, I started to figure it out.
Johor Premium Outlet or people called it short as JPO. It houses all branded outlets such as Guess, Coach, Guess, Fossil, Armani and bla bla. For me, it was a therapy place for shopaholic. Bayangkan Cotton On punya sales boleh merambangkan mata yang tersedia rabun.
Yes people, its Legoland Malaysia! Everyone was talking about this nowadays and proud of it. I dont really know what so special about this place. Maybe it loaded with a lots of Lego that being our mates during childhood. The tix was so expensive, RM140 per entry. I really cant afford it yet.
Joy: Syg, I promised when we married and have children I'll bring all of you here.
Me: Oh! Really?
Joy: Of course.
Puteri Harbour that located at Kota Iskandar, that only 5mins from Legoland Malaysia. I think it has nice view for wedding photo shoot. HAHAH.
This is Bangunan Sultan Ibrahin, that one of Johor Bahru's landmark.
Danga Bay really attracts people at night with their joyful funfair.
Wanna know about history of Johor? Please go to Taman Merdeka.
As conclusion, Johor is not that bad. The tourist have many choices to visit or to shop. They got JB Bazar that sell a lots of things just like uptown in KL. The Zon where smokers can buy cigarettes in a very low low price without any government tax, or dish-ware lovers can get their Luminarc, Akopal, Corelle in wooow! price. Well, I mean in low price rate.
Another thing about Johor Bahru that you can see Singapore across the Selat Tebrau. Haaaaa. So, if you plan to go to Johor Bharu, please bring along your passport too. You can use it to cross the Selat Tebrau.



