Most of people said that “Membebel” or in Bahasa Inggeris we pronounced it as nagging is really suited with women. But for me, I think that some men can even become a babbler.
Like me and Joy, we usually nag to each other if one of us do something wrong. Don’t tell me that you said that Joy is a taciturn (eh! betul ke verbs ni merujuk kpd "pendiam"). Oh! He’s the one who always scold or nag me if I do mistakes. He said that I’m such a stubborn lady. But, I’m not that stubborn at all the times.
Well.,I nagged at him too especially when he smokes. Arrrggh. I hate this kind of “rokok” things.
Her: Can you please control yourself sayang with the “rokok” things?
Him: Alaaaa. I feel so macho with it laaa sayang. Don’t you think that I used to be more handsome with that?
Her: NO! That thing may harmful your health laa sayang.
Him: Who said that?
Her: ME!
Her: Please stop smoking. It will give you smelly breath, dark lips, dark gums, bla bla bla
Him: Who said that?
Her: Me!
Him: Nonsense. See, I got pink lips. (sambil menunjukkan bibir yang merah jambu)
Ya ya ya I memang suka membebel. But, he likes to complain toooooo. He complained everything about me; my outfits, my walk style, my smile, my pose.,and blab la bla.
Her: Sayang, can you take my picture?
Him: Sure.
Her: (Smile)
Him: Sayang! Don’t you dare to smile like that. Not nice.
Her: Haa? Ok. Ok. So, can I smile like this? (Smiiiileeee)
Him: Haish! Buruklaaa.
Her: Haa?!!!!
See!
Disebabkan dia suka membebel itu ini, I can imagine that one day he will turn to be a good great daddy that will take a good care of our children. And I’ll be a silent mother. Heheh. :D
Although he always complained about thisss, about thaat, I know that he cares about me. And he wants the best for me. Love you sayang.
![]() |
.jpeg)
