Monday, April 23, 2012

Overreact

I'm someone who certainly will overreact when I lose things especially my glasses, girl's stuffs and ATM's card.

I cant imagine my life without those things. How do I walk without my glasses? How do I withdraw money to shop without ATM's card? My life tends to be chaotic when I lose things. I'm starting to yell, throw things away, panic and bla bla. If I couldn't find things, I'll let go of that negative feelings to Joy. Poor him.

As usual, he's such a cool man. What will he said to me is "Sayang ni kalutlah. Calm down. Carilah betul-betul!" This favourite sentence will come out everytime I complained him about lose things.

On one fine day, I tend to withdraw money from Bank Islam to buy food. After a long queue, I got my turn to withdraw. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my ATM's card in my wallet. I searched all over the bag and wallet panicky but still couldn't find it.

Without thinking any longer, I rushed to the counter to make new card. I reported to them that I had lose the card and the officer gave me a form as a procedure to renew the ATM's card. It makes me to wait about an hour because of procedures and also so many people in there. Finally, I got my new ATM's card and happily withdraw the money. I can felt how brilliant I am on that day because I can solved problem on my own.

Then, I went to buy some food and went back to college. Unfortunately, when I opened my wallet to put some money in there, I saw a shiny wow wow card in my wallet. Do you know what was it? It was my old ATM's card! It was not lost, but I just misplaced it in another part of wallet. Screw me.

When I told Joy about this incident, he kept laughing and said "Tulahh sayang, kalut sangat!"


Moral: Mungkin sebab aku kalut-lah ,aku tak jumpa cari ATM kad dalam dompet tempoh hari.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers