I got mash-up stories for this week. there are something good things and bad things happened at the same time. However, the bad things were settled smoothly. I guess so.
Well, I had a fight with him. oh! Screw me. I dont know what to say or what to do but every month, I become too sensitive, too emosional, too selfish. Oh! please understood me, every women got PMS right? Sorry dear for hurting you so much. I'm so sensitive and emotional.
Leave the sad story as it was already settle up and I do love him so much.
The good things are:
First, we are going for family vacation! Yeah. It was long enough to have trip with family as we're all busy with our own lives. Dad was busy with his Kolej Komuniti's stuff.,mom was busy with her students, me and my sister were so busy with assignments, presentation and all student's stuff, while my little sister was busy with her own world. Last week, three of them (dad, mom, and lil' sis) were flying to China. So, we (the sisters) were so jealous of them. However, this news may relieve our stress before having a final exam.
and second, my family and I will move to Kuantan early next year. HAHAH! this is a great news for me actually. It was Joy's hometown! From now, I can always spy him. lalalala. Naa! I'm not soo into the queen control things.Well, this unbeliavable news was told by my mom yesterday,"Your dad is being transferred to Kolej Komuniti Paya Besar" aaahh? What? So, I like dancing in the moon at the moment. lalalala. :) But dont worry, I will have my Kelantanese's spirit forever in my soul.
After the hardship I went through all the years, I got the results now. And now I remembered what mom, dad, aunties and Joy had told me before"Jika kita bersabar, InsyaAllah kita akan mendapat balasan yang baik" Dan kata-kata dan nasihat seorang ibu sangat berguna. It so true. So, don't ever try to bother them.
p/s: This week, I'm going to stuck with tutorial, test, and two assignments to be submit. Wish luck for me!

