Tuesday, November 29, 2011

special day


Yesterday was a special day for my parents. They were celebrating their 26th anniversary. That's mean they were being together for 26 years. It was a huge number wasn't?

They truly deeply love each other so much. Due to my observation throughout my ages, I can saw a lots of chemistry between them. They had a same way of thinking, interest, personality and many more that enable them to walk through any obstacles in their relationship.

Alhamdulillah, I was came from them. They were being a good parents since I was born. They tried harder to fulfill my needs included clothes, food, education and the most important part was bring happiness in our family.

I wish I can be like mother who has a strong heart and being loyal to her husband. Others, she always said to me that she willing to sacrifice for her family too. And I wish my life partner is kind and lovely as dad. Later, I can have my own happy family like others.

Happy 26th Anniversary Mr.& Mrs. Zairon.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers